As described above, this piano is suitable for people taking piano lessons and people that just learned how to play a piano. The keys are touch-sensitive, so you do not have to strain your fingers before striking the right keys and producing your desired notes.
Overall, the combination of the piano and a quality headphone will create noticeable and separate sounds from each note you play. Ultimately, this will, in turn, aid your learning and mastery ability.
Williams Legato 88-Key Piano Review | Five main features
You may already know that one of the best features of this piano is that the keys are sensitive to touches- both the white and black keys. You may equally know the white keys as the natural keys while the black keys as the flat and sharp keys.
However, unlike an acoustic piano, this digital piano does not require force to strike the essentials before you produce loud sounds or output; soft touches alone will do.
The piano has built-in speakers. They are dual-driver speakers, and the purpose of this development is to create clear, and quality sounds with outstanding volume.
3. Bluetooth Functionality
One fantastic feature of this piano is its ability to seamlessly and wirelessly pair with an iPhone or iPad to support or aid learning through mobile apps. You will agree that this is a fantastic and welcome development. Also, this concept is possible through the piano’s Bluetooth MIDI functionality.
4. 10 Unique Sound Production
The piano in question can produce ten unique sounds. It provides five rich sounds and can deliver some others from the Williams Custom Sound Library.
5. Built-in Metronome
Another excellent feature of this musical instrument is its metronome functionality. This feature aims at creating steady or regular beats to help you play rhythms accurately. And as you know, playing accurate rhythms produce sweet melodies, which in turn, create fantastic music.
Buying Guide – How to Buy Williams Legato III 88-key Digital Piano?
It is not difficult to buy this famous musical instrument. However, you may follow these steps.
1. Consider Your Budget
Candidly, this piano is one of the most affordable pianos you will find in the market place. So, it should not cost you an arm and a leg.
2. Find an experienced seller
You can go online to find an experienced seller of this product. I will personally recommend Amazon since my friend bought hers there about two years ago, and it is still in pristine condition. Secondly, the price was unbelievably lower than what other sellers offered.
3. Make an inquiry
After seeing the product that you intend to buy, the next step is to make an inquiry about the price. If it’s possible, you should negotiate.
4. Make your payment
When you are satisfied with the offer, you can now make your payment. Nevertheless, you are to choose a convenient means of payment.
5. Expect the delivery
After making your payment for the product, you should expect the delivery. One advantage of shopping on Amazon is that they make quick deliveries. This system means that you won’t have to wait long before you receive your item.
- This piano is suitable for music students, as well as new or up-and-coming pianists.
- You don’t have to strike hard to produce high output or sounds because the keys are sensitive.
- This piano is one of the most affordable pianos in the market today.
- You can create over ten unique and distinct sounds with this piano.
- The piano supports Bluetooth functionality allowing you to connect it to your iPhone or iPad.
- This instrument has built-in speakers, which helps to produce clear and superb sounds.
- It is an 88-key piano, meaning it is good enough for a standard keyboard practice.
- The piano supports both batteries and power supply.
- You can use it with a pair of headphones when practicing.
- It is a portable and responsive musical instrument.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can you plug your headphones to the piano?
Answer: Look at the rear of the piano, you will find a headphone jack where you can plug the headphone.
2. Is this piano recommendable to a teenager who’s just starting piano lessons?
Answer: The simple answer is yes!
3. Does this piano come with a sheet music stand?
Answer: Yes, it does.
4. Can the piano be connected to an iPad and play on garage band?
Answer: Yes, it can. You should connect your device mixer through the headphone jack.
5. What cable do I need to connect it to an iMac computer?
Answer: A USB cord.
If you are starting to learn playing a piano, you may consider trying out the Williams Legato III 88-key digital piano. This piano has all the features you need to master a piano.
More so, aside from its built-in dual-driver speakers that produce fantastic sound, you can adopt the headphones technique to get a complete grasp of each note. Similarly, this technique worked for so many famous pianists and keyboardists, you know.
Besides, if you need a piano that will produce impressive output without breaking the bank, then this may also be your choice.
Finally, it would help if you tried to check this product out on Amazon; there, you will find all the information about this piano and other similar ones.